Saturday, October 18, 2014

UStream Debut - Flying Unicorn - Wednesday, October 22nd



Flying Unicorn has a weekly UStream Show every Wednesday evening at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT, and I'm excited to be debuting this week as one of the Flying Unicorn's UStream Educators! Be sure to join me as I create this colourful layout using the Santoro Gorguss collection and some of my favourite mixed media products.


Starting on Wednesday, and for the following week, all the products I use on my project will be on sale in the Flying Unicorn Store under UStream Specials.

Supplies used:

- Watercolor paper: Canson XL Cold Press Double Surface
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Prima 12x12 Stencil: Bubbles
- Pearl Ex Antique Silver
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
- Be Creative (Sookwang) tape: 5mm
- 13 Arts Chalk Mists: Yellow Lemon, Yellow Amber
- Petaloo Botanicas: Red and Mini White
- Prima Vellum flowers: 577834
- Prima Shabby Chic Treasures: Tassels (892159)
- Prima flowers: 577766
- Prima Resin

No comments: