Hello bloggers! I'm stopping in with a quick share today of a card made with the Flying Unicorn October kit of the month and add-ons, a Jamie Dougherty Bloom Girl stamp and Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencils.
The feathers included in the main kit with this month's Off-The-Page projects are absolutely stunning, and I knew that I wanted to use one on the Free Spirit Bloom Girl. It went great paired with flowers from the kit.
I am in love with my Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencils - I have the whole set. They don't break, they lay down great colour, what isn't to love? I added just a touch of pearlescent green ink from the kit to the centre of her iris for some additional detail.
From the Kit and Add-Ons:
- Patterned paper from Small Art Big Passion kit
- Tsukineko Dew Drop: Pearlescent Green
- Heidi Swapp transparency titles
- Prima Flowers: 577407, 578008
From My Stash:
- Prima Bloom Girl Stamp: Free Spirit
- Faber-Castell Aquarelle pencils: Yellow, Green, Neutral, Red
- Prima Cartographer Leaves