Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Masquerade - Flying Unicorn October Your Passion Your Art

This month's Flying Unicorn Your Passion, Your Art Main Kit contains not one, but two fantastic Halloween-themed Off-The-Page projects. Yesterday I featured the wooden casket, and today I'm sharing my second OTP project with you, a masquerade mask.



I started by painting Soft Gloss Gel onto the mask, and applied glitter liberally overtop. I then added the strip of lace salvaged from a lanyard.


I adhered FabScraps rhinestones using Glossy accents, and finished everything off with tulle, ribbon and a Petaloo flower.



Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies

From the Kit and Add-Ons:

- Mask
- Golden Soft Gel (Gloss)

From my stash:

- Glitter
- Fabscraps Rhinestones
- Lace
- Bella Trims - Black
- Petaloo Textured Elements: Burlap Blossoms - Black

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is awesome! I love how you glittered it up!!