I started out with layers of Prima Cigar Box Secrets papers - they might not scream Christmas when you look at each individual sheet, but the reds and golds add a festive touch. To create my wreath, I started with one of the Blue Fern Studios Graduated Circles chippies, and wound Prima Wire Thread in Dusty around (and around and around!) it. To give it a Christmasy feel, I then misted the whole thing with Color Bloom sprays in Tea Stain and Antique Gold for some glorious shimmer.
I used a Prima Providence Vine in Basil to accent the wreath, leaving the stems and sprigs their natural white, but colouring the leaves gold using Gold Foil Color Bloom on a paintbrush. One of the Prima Sunset - Dark vellum flowers made a stunning but understated centrepiece for the wreath.
I finished the card off with a resist canvas banner coloured with chalk edgers, some alpha stickers and a couple curlicues of wire thread.
Thank you for stopping in today!
- Prima Wire Thread: Dusty (572044)
- Prima Color Bloom sprays: Gold Foil, Antique Gold, Tea Stain
- Prima Providence Vine: Basil (578282)
- Prima Sunset Vellum Flowers: Dark (577865)
- Prima Cigar Box Secrets papers: Robusto, Presidente, Figurados
- Prima Chalk Edgers: Dark Rust, Brick Wall
- Prima Resist Canvas stickers
- Prima Craftsman Alpha Stickers
Blue Fern Studios Products
- Graduated Circles chipboard