I started by stencilling with the Bo Bunny stencil and Prima 3D Gel Medium to achieve the pattern, and once that was dry, painted over it with white gesso. Once dried I added the Lindy's sprays from the kit and add-ons, and later Silks paints to add depth of colour and a bit of shimmer. I love how it brings out the texture on the gesso, as well as the relief of the gel medium images.
For my jar topper, I die cut a doily using a Prima die and the Bo Bunny paper from the kit, which I adhered to the top of the lid with gel medium. I then added flowers and the door chain from the kit, cutting the Petaloo vine into smaller bits to fill in the cluster.
A closeup of some of the detail from the stencilling.
The flower cluster, including one of the Ingvild Bolme Door Chains.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
From the Kit:
- Julie Nutting Mini Wooden Dolls Jar
- Bo Bunny Stickable Stencil: Bliss
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays: A Bit O' Bubbly, Autumn Maple Crimson, California Poppy Gold
- Viva Pearl Pen: Gold
- Bo Bunny Madeleine papers: Roses
- Prima Shabby Chic Treasures: Door Locks
- Prima Flowers: 577667, 577483
- Petaloo Flowering Vine Spray: Red
From my stash:
- Prima 3D Gloss Gel
- Liquitex Gesso: White
- Prima Snowflake die
- 13 Arts Gel Medium
- Silks: Vavoom Red & Emperor's Gold