Friday, November 28, 2014

Prima 12 Days of Christmas Cards - Bloom Girls

Hi there! Today I have another Christmas card to share - I think that brings me up to 4 for the year, I'm on a roll! For this one I'm playing along with Prima's 12 Days of Christmas Cards once again. Day 8's challenge is to create a Christmas card using Jamie Dougherty's beautiful Bloom Girl stamps.

I chose Free Spirit for my stamp and stamped her onto specialty paper with permanent ink before colouring her in using Copic markers. To add interest, I cut the image out in an oval, leaving the hair and feathers at the bottom overhanging the frame.


I wanted to stick with blues for my background, and combined papers from 3 different paper lines. Don't they work nicely together?

I've been hoarding these crocheted flowers to use as snowflakes on a project, and that project finally arrived! Some Prima Say It In Crystals centers finish them off beautifully.


Prima Supplies Used:

- Bloom Girl stamp: Free Spirit
- Flowers: Round Crochet Doily (569464)
- Say It In Pearls: Center Gray (530815)
- Journaling Card
- Jodie Lee Art Journal paper
- Seashore paper: Sea Shell
- Delight paper: Discover
- Canvas Alphas: Fairy Belle (555375)



No comments: