I chose Free Spirit for my stamp and stamped her onto specialty paper with permanent ink before colouring her in using Copic markers. To add interest, I cut the image out in an oval, leaving the hair and feathers at the bottom overhanging the frame.
I wanted to stick with blues for my background, and combined papers from 3 different paper lines. Don't they work nicely together?
I've been hoarding these crocheted flowers to use as snowflakes on a project, and that project finally arrived! Some Prima Say It In Crystals centers finish them off beautifully.
Prima Supplies Used:
- Bloom Girl stamp: Free Spirit
- Flowers: Round Crochet Doily (569464)
- Say It In Pearls: Center Gray (530815)
- Journaling Card
- Jodie Lee Art Journal paper
- Seashore paper: Sea Shell
- Delight paper: Discover
- Canvas Alphas: Fairy Belle (555375)