I've had these baby pictures of Brennan waiting to be scrapped forever, and the neutral of his sweater played so nicely against the deep, rich tones of the Sunrise Sunset papers.
I did a lot of background work - stencilling with gel medium through the Prima Orbs stencil and then adding in partial outlines with a Sharpie Poster Pen, whitewashing the background with gesso, stamping circles with Ginger Peach Silks and Bricks with black ink and some Shimmerz Dazzlerz as a finishing touch.
I fussy cut bits from both the Craftsman and Lifetime lines to use as embellishments, and stained both the papers and flowers with coffee to age them.
I love Prima's bark butterflies - this time I used the back side and stained it with Silks and some splatters from the poster pen before dressing it up with a couple of the Tiny Junk Yard Findings.
And here's the gorgeous sketch:
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time to visit.
- Prima Sunrise, Sunset papers: Celsius & White Hot
- Prima Craftsman: Gear Up
- Prima Brick stamp
- Prima Bark Butterflies
- Prima Orbs Stencil (12x12)
- Prima Stitches Stamp: lines
- Prima Static Stencil (12x12)
- Prima Chalk Ink: Brick Wall, Rose Bud, Coltsfoot Stemens
- Prima Script stamp
- Prima Resist Canvas Borders
- Prima Ingvild Bolme Tiny Junk Yard Findings
- Prima Chantelle Medallion flowers: white
- Prima Engraver Wood Buttons
- Prima Encore: Ivory
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Shimmerz Sprays: Tuscan Sun, Treasured Hymn, Caribbean Sunset
- Shimmerz Dimensionz: Blue Lagoon
- 13 Arts Pearl Mist: Orange
- Silks: Ginger Peach
- Claudine Hellmuth stamp
- Sharpie Paint Pen: white
- Dylusions: White Linen