Tonight I'm stopping in with a colorfall layout from the early days of the fall of Colby and Brennan on their bikes.
I used the Blue Fern Studios sketch for inspiration. They always have such gorgeous sketches; I play along there whenever I can.
I went back to the October Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month, Farmer's Market and Hayrides, for this one. I built a lot of layers on this background: a thin coat of gesso, masking through 2 different masks, spraying with several colors of Shimmerz Spritz, stamping and dribbling with some Shimmerz Shimmerz paints - love the chunky sparkle in these! I also adhered the little paper punch-out circles from the Fancy Pants paper stencils I tore up to mat my project.
On the arrow below you can see a hint of the amazing shimmer on the chipboard pieces.
I gave all the flowers a spritz with the Shimmerz mists to help them coordinate.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you have an amazing weekend!
Blue Fern Studios Widgetworks
From the Flying Unicorn October KOM:
- Crate Paper DIY Shoppe: Crafty & Artistry
- Prima Soubrette: Orange & Yellow
- Studio Calico Circles stencil
- Crate Paper DIY Shoppe: Stickers
- Shimmerz Spritz: Tuscan Sun, Caribbean Sunset & Seafoam
- Shimmerz Shimmerz: Pumpkin, Jilted Jade, Sky Blue & Tickle Me Turquoise
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencils: Stars
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pen - Black XS
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders: Cosmic Pink Blue, Scotch Broom Yellow, Hyancinth Blue Green & Angels Wings Peacock
- Smash Tape
- Fancy Pants artist stencils
- Prima Sherwood Roses - Truffle
- Prima Velvet Pastel flowers