The photo was taken on The Highline, a super cool park in NYC built atop an old raised railway line. To fit with the semi-industrial feel of the park, I coupled strips laid down in a grid pattern and edged them in bold black.
The Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments were the perfect accompaniment for the industrial feel.
Some masking with the Hero Arts mask from the kit and some Shimmerz Dazzlerz for some extra dimension.
And pieces of the Magnolia jewelled sprigs and some Petaloo flowers for a bit of a feminine touch.
Thank you for stopping by today!
From The Kit and Add-Ons:
- Pion Designs My Precious Daughter papers: Tags, Julia's Dress, Pansy, Borders, Baby Doll
- Prima Color Bloom sprays: Gold Foil, Iris
- Hero Arts Stencil: Leaf & Flourish
- Petaloo Botanica Minis: Lavender & Purple
- Petaloo Botanica: Lavender & Purple
- Magnolia jewelled stems
- Petaloo Ephemera - Purple
From My Stash:
- Prima Chalk Edgers: Black Coal
- Gesso: Clear and White
- Kaisercraft stamp: Botanical
- Stabilo Aquarellable: Black
- 13 Arts Mist: Pastel Black
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz: Spun Sugar