I used 2 of the Wooden ATCs in my tag, one as the backdrop, coloured with Color Bloom sprays and Chalk Edgers, the other behind my oval, coloured with Color Bloom spray and Perfect Pearls/Pearl Ex.
Lovely little Santoro buttons that come along with the phenomenal packaging :)
The Santoro packaging had lots of little fussy-cutable elements, such as the flowers tucked behind the button (above) and the title and little seashell (below).
I hope you enjoyed this quick little project, and thank you for stopping by! Your visits are always appreciated.
From the Kit of the Month and Add-Ons:
- Santoro-London Mergirl Buttons: Packaging and Buttons
- Prima Wooden ATCs "Not Too Shabby" Set
- Perfect Pearls: Interference Red
- Pearl Ex: Grey Lavender
- Pearl Trim
From My Stash:
- Prima Stencil: 12x12 Bubbles
- Stabilo Aquarellable - black
- Prima Color Bloom sprays: Tea Stain, Soft Teal, Lime Wedge
- Prima Chalk Edger: Old Road, Sweet Pea
- Ranger Liquid Pearls: Bisque
- Green mesh trim