I'm stopping in tonight to share a layout using Teresa Collins' new Santa's List line, now available at the Flying Unicorn Store. I loved creating with this line, especially with the glitter papers.
This is a picture of Brennan and Colby sitting under the tree Colby's first Christmas. I was trying to get a posed picture of the 3 boys together and wasn't having any luck, but managed to catch this wonderful candid moment between the two of them.
For my cluster I layered together two different Petaloo vines along with buttons and chipboard embellies from the collection - love those little stars!
Some Dusty Attic chipboard heat embossed with Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged Green with the little pop outs from the Santa's List chippies adhered for extra dimension.
Background work and stamping with Gelatos, stencilling, stamping with a Kaisercraft stamp.
- Teresa Collins Santa's List: Ledger, Chevron, Red Flakes, Notecards, Postcard and Decorative Buttons embellies
- Colorbox Chalk Warm Green
- Prima Chalk Edgers: Shabby Tote & Black Coal
- Tim Holtz Star Stencil
- Gelatos - Red Cherry & Pistachio
- Dusty Attic French Flourish Border
- Stampendous Embossing Enamel - Aged Green
- Petaloo Canterbury Rose & Berries Picks Cream
- Petaloo Flora Doodles Paper Flowering Vines Burgundy
- Kaisercraft True Romance Stamps
- Ranger Emboss It Dabber
Thank you for stopping in! Your visits and comments are so appreciated.