Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today - Flying Unicorn KOM

It's hump day! How's your week going? Mine's been crazy busy, and there is no chance it is going to quiet down - I'm going full out through next Thursday. Just stopping in for a quick share of another project with the Flying Unicorn October kit of the month Farmer's Market and Hayrides.


This is a picture of my three little men at the pumpkin patch last year.

I did a lot of background work here.  I started with a thin coat of gesso over everything, then used the new Prima Bubbles mask to add some gesso which I covered in three colors of Embossing Enamel.
 

I looooove the Flower Add-On this month.  The Maya Road Burlap flowers are amazing, and I want the Prima Soubrette flowers in every color!


Lots of chipboard for dimension!


I coated the darling little bird paper clips with Embossing Enamel - aren't they sweet?



Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies

Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month and Add-Ons
Gesso
Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel: Ivory, Scarlet and Aqua
Prima Bubble Stencil 12 x 12
Sharpie Poster Paint Pen White
13 Arts Water Inks: Scarlet and Pearl Blue
Scrap FX chipboard
Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Ink Incandescent Copper and Buccaneer Bay Blue

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love this layout Jax!! The background is fabulous!!