My challenge this month is to dig out your glitter. You know you have it, languishing away in some corner of your scraproom. If you're anything like me, you have bottles and bottles of it in all the colors of the rainbow. Dry glitter, Stickles - I want you to pull out glitter and use it as a design element in one of your projects this month.
Here is a little bit of inspiration from the May kit.
I stamped the Lablanche fairy onto some of the stamping paper from the kit and colored them in with Copic markers. I stamped the wings onto some vellum from my stash in embossing ink and embossed them with Lindy's embossing powder, then applied Glossy Accents and colored glitter to each section individually.
1) Use at least 2 colors of glitter on your project.
2) Project must be new as of 8pm EST April 30th. Challenge closes at 8pm EST May 31st.
3) Winner will be chosen by random.org. Participants can only win one monthly challenge at Flying Unicorn each month.
4) Enter up to 3 projects. Layouts, Cards, Tags and Off-The-Page projects only, no digital.
5) Each project can only be entered in one Flying Unicorn challenge.
6) Leave love, get love - everyone likes to feel appreciated! Have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you create!