The Flying Unicorn Creative Team and Guests have lots of inspiration and are so excited about the reveal of our new Mixed Media Kits and YES we are making them available to all of you today and tomorrow along with the May Kit Coffee & Muse Kit of the Month with a 20% discount use coupon code: Mix Media.
This kit is so perfect for the mixed media storm that is hitting the scrapbook world, you seriously need to have this! For May only, we are releasing the Mixed Media kit with the main kit, however, starting in June, the Mixed Media kit will release on the 15th and will be separate from the main June kit released on May 31st.
We have yummy blog prizes to give away and a grand prize with a retail value over $250.00 so make sure to become a follower of my blog if you aren't already and make sure to leave a comment here for a chance to win!!!
The Grand Prize:
Do not forget to check out and Like our Facebook Page and become a follower of our You Tube Channel for great inspiration and tutorial creativity!
Without further delay here is my project using the May Mixed Media Kit, which features Prima Resist Canvas Mixed Media Covers.
Although I love the Dylusions sprays in the kit (I was so excited to get my hands on the new White Linen!!!), I wanted to use my new Lindy's sprays to make a seaside Guest Book for my Mother-In-Law's birthday for their cabin on the ocean. We get the most gorgeous sunsets there. I did use the White Linen on the inside, and am saving the Turquoise for another project.
The dunes were made by layering and crinkling canvas tape and masking tape.
The inside cover:
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Nantucket Pearls Starburst Spray Set
- Prima Writer's Tape
- Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel Ivory
- Primary Elements Glaze & Honey Amber
- DA Fence
- Masking tape
A Great Big thank-you for participating in our Coffee & Muse Hop.
You have until 6:00pm est, on Sunday April 28th, 2013 to complete the hop. Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be announced on the Flying Unicorn Forums starting at 8:00pm est
In order to qualify :
01. Visit all the blogs, make sure you are a follower of each blog and leave a comment for a chance to win the blog RAK.
02. The blog hop ends back on the Forums, so make sure to leave a comment there letting us know you are done and what you liked about the hop.
03. Find the code word from each blog and write it down. Once you have all the words and from which blog email us at email@example.com along with your full name.
My word is: UNIQUE
Grab a cup of coffee and let your muse loose over at Jen's blog.
Here is a complete list of stops in case you get lost along the way!
Jax -> You are here!