Saturday, September 15, 2012

Flying Unicorn KOM & Sketchabilities #75

The Flying Unicorn is a proud sponsor of Sketchabilities and Cardabilities for September, and the Flying Unicorn CT has been invited to play along.

I created this layout of baby Colby playing with his water table in our backyard with the September Vintage Harmony kit from Flying Unicorn.


The Little Yellow Bicycle "Cottage Dreams" paper from the Patterned Paper Add-On was nearly perfect for my boy layout, all it needed were some splashes and splatters of watered-down gesso and some distressing.


These sweet little red flowers are Bazzil Basics from the Flower Add-On, as are the white "flatties" I've used beneath them.  The hearts are VERY old Heidi Swapp; I painted them with Picket Fence Crackle Paint from the Embellishment Add On, then inked them heavily with Distress Ink in Festive Berries from the Flying Unicorn Store.


Here is Sketchabilities sketch #75.  I hope you'll get a chance to play along!


1 comment:

Sonia said...

STUNNING layout! love it... this has inspired me to do some layouts... hopefully I find the time... and you have a new follower.. HUGS...SONIA-SKdigis :)