Friday, July 13, 2012

"Son" Shine

With the two wonderful honors I've had this week I haven't had a chance to share this layout yet.  It was made with last week's Mojo Monday sketch over at Flying Unicorn.  Tammy designed a gorgeous sketch that almost scrapped itself.


We had a travel-heavy spring (not that I'm complaining!) and this is yet another photo of Colby, this time in the pool in Palm Springs in March.  The papers are Donna Salazar from the Botanique line, from the Swirlydoos So Chic kit.  I colored the little Prima roses yellow using a Dylusions spray.

With three boys we get a lot of comments when we are out, "Wow, three boys, you must be busy" or "WOW, you have three boys?!?" and I feel bad for my boys sometimes, as though others are suggesting that our family isn't complete because one of them isn't a girl.  The truth is, I am thrilled to have boys, and they make the sun shine for me, hence the title of this layout "Sonshine".

Thanks for stopping by!

Jackie

No comments: