Monday, June 13, 2016

Birthday card

Happy Monday! We had another busy weekend here, culminating in a birthday party for my nephew and stepmom last night.

Here is the card I made her. I absolutely love poppies, and the Bloom Girls poppy stamps have been sitting unused in my stash for way too long. 


I stamped the images on watercolor paper, and colored them in using a red and a black Gelato with a waterbrush, layering on the colors to add shading and highlights. The images were then fussy cut and layered with foam tape over a painted chipboard circle on Prima Royal Menagerie papers.

For the finishing touch, I edged the paper layers with gold leafing pen.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Products Used:

Prima:
Bloom Collection: Floral Stamp
Metallique Paint: Light Patina
Royal Menagerie paper: Penny For Your Thoughts
Waterbrush

Other:
 Faber-Castell Gelatos
Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
 


No comments: