Though the frame comes gorgeously distressed, I wanted to build additional colour onto it, so I started by sponging on some heavy gesso, then applied three blue Color Bloom sprays: Soft Teal, Summer Sky and Cobalt.
The top of the frame was perfect for a Winthrop vine, with a distressed resin piece adhered to the front.
To create my beachy scene I started with a page of the aptly named Seashore paper for the background, then added some pieces of Blue Fern Studios' Country Picket Fence and some gauze sprayed with Color Bloom in Tea Stain.
To add some depth to the resin pieces, I sprayed them with Color Bloom in Worn Leather, then blotted it off the raised areas. And then finished everything off with more gorgeous Prima blooms!
Prima Products Used:
- Ingvild Bolme Altered Metal Frame
- Seashore collection: Sea Horse 12x12 paper, 3x4 ATCs
- Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Treasures Resins: Frames (89211),
Dell' Arte (891466), Shells (891985)
- Wintrop Vine (577704)
- Color Bloom sprays: Soft Teal, Summer Sky, Cobalt
Tea Stain, Worn Leather
- Cradle Robin nests (552879)
- Abbey flowers (571801)
- Say It In Crystals Free Spirit (573164)
Blue Fern Studios Products Used:
- Country Picket Fence