The colours in this week's Case File were perfect boy colours, so what did I choose to scrap? A photo of my dog! It was just one of those things - when I was searching for a photo through my files, this one, with all its green grass, popped out at me.
Here is Case File #125, currently open for investigation.
I started with a neutral background so I could layer on the media. 7 Dots Studio's Cold Country papers were perfect, and they even included the shade of grey and pale blue on the colour palette.
Some Silks in Pretty Peridot through a Quatrefoil mask took care of one of the colours and some of the evidence. I splattered on some bright teal mist, but it wasn't making enough of an impact, so I added some teal stencilling.
For the pale yellow green I dribbled on some mist, and I added a little more pale blue with chalk ink.
- Quatrefoil pattern
- Button on the journalling spot
I hope you'll check out this week's Case File and try your hand at solving the case!
Thanks for stopping by today - I always appreciate your visits.
- 7 Dots Studio Cold Country papers:
- Silks: Pretty Peridot
- Prima Stencil: 12x12 Quatrefoil, 6x6 Checker
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz: Gummy Bear Blue
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray: Sea Mint Green
- Prima Chalk Edger: Turquoise Stone
- Faber-Castell Pitt Pen: Black/Small