Saturday, March 30, 2013

Walking *** Flying Unicorn April KOM ***

This month's Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month, Whispers of Spring, is packed full of yummy goodies from Prima's Lifetime Collection, Bo Bunny's C'est La Vie and Studio 75's Vintage Memories, as well as mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang and some delicious cheesecloth.  I love this kit!

My first layout from the kit features a fussy cut picture of my youngest, Colby, shortly after he learned to walk.


I based the layout on the March 15th Stuck On You Sketches sketch, which I had to use after seeing Shona's amazing example.  The paper lines from this kit are so perfectly matched that I used papers from all three lines on this layout.

Closeups:





Kits have been selling out fast the past couple of months, so get yours before it's gone!  You don't want to miss this one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: