Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flying Unicorn KIt Of The Month Video

This month it was my turn to do the Kit of the Month video for Flying Unicorn.  This is my first attempt at a video, but I have to admit I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

The Off-The-Page project for this month is a Kaisercraft cuckoo clock. I wanted something that I could hang in my kitchen, which has clean lines, gray walls and dark wood cabinets.  I also had 3 packages of Tattered Angels Paint Systems in my hot little hands that I couldn't wait to use.

Here is the finished product:


And here is the video on how I achieved the faux wood effect:


And here are a couple of closeups:


The pigeon and the Kaisercraft gate in the window are both also colored with the Tattered Angels Paint Systems.


I hope you all enjoy the video, and I can't wait to see what you do with your Cuckoo Clock (and your Tattered Angels Paint Systems!).

Jax

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Jax that is stunning, I can't believe that it is a real clock LOL