Saturday, February 2, 2013

Celebrate Every Love - Flying Unicorn KOM - Part 1


The February kit of the month from Flying Unicorn, Celebrate Every Love, contains the gorgeous Forget Me Not line from Kaisercraft.  Pinks are a little out of my scrappy wheelhouse, given that I live in a house full of boys (even the dog is a boy), but I'd had this family picture from a wedding in July 2009 that I've been wanting to scrap since then and these papers were perfect.


The back of the Kaisercraft diecut is stark white, which I toned down with the help of a pink Gelato; I used the brown and white Gelatos around the edges of the papers and on the Kaisercraft Wood Watch Fob from my stash and white on the leaves of the gorgeous Prima vine included in the flower add-on.


I love these Prima Velvet Trinkets!  Metal and bling in one stunning embellie - oh my!


Some Prima wooden alphas and Kaisercraft diecuts and stickers, and some honeycomb stamping with Jasmine Mix'd Media Inx to complete the layout.

The February kit and all add-ons have already sold out (in just over 2 days - wow!), but the March kit promises to be just as jam-packed with scrappy goodness.  Don't miss out - the kit goes on sale at 12:01am on February 28th at the Flying Unicorn Store.  

In the meantime, Flying Unicorn has released 10 packs of amazing Metal Adornments - check out some of these beauties!



Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shona said...

what a fabulous design ...just gorgeous :)