Saturday, November 24, 2012

You Make My Life Sparkle

This layout is all about the sparkle! 



This is me with my second son, Brennan, when he was just a baby (can't believe he'll be 4 in a few short months).  Brennan is such a sweet little guy, and he truly makes the sun shine, hence the title of the layout.

The papers are Kaisercraft These Days from the Flying Unicorn store.  I distressed the edges, punched and layered them, then added molding paste through a mask and added light blue glitter and Pearlized mica fragments from Stampendous.  Once it was dry I brushed Glue and Seal over the whole thing to bond the mica to the page. 


I wanted my alphas to sparkle, so I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Stickles.


I added a gorgeous Prima Wisteria vine, nest, wooden tickets and pearl swirl, as well as some Scrap FX Ornate Wings which I heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Embossing Enamel in Aqua.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: