Friday, November 2, 2012

CSI Case File #44

Flying Unicorn is a permanent sponsor of CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration, and this month is one of the main sponsors of all 5 case files, and the Flying Unicorn CT is pleased to be serving as Guest Detectives all month.

I loved the sunny, tropical feel of case file 44 and couldn't wait to play along.

Here is what I came up with.


The papers and cardstock are from Flying Unicorn's October Kit of the Month, a Journey in Time, which is unfortunately sold out, but you can still get these bright and lovely ScrapCake Summer City papers and the Mini Tile Texture mask in the Flying Unicorn Store.

For my evidence, I chose to use a frame, framing the entire layout with my blue ScrapCake paper, and a doily pattern, the doily itself.  For the testimony, I chose to write my journaling as two swirls.

Here are a couple of closeups:





Come play along with us at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration, and remember to upload this, and any other layout or project you complete this month, to the Flying Unicorn Gallery - for each project uploaded Flying Unicorn will donate $1 to charity, up to a maximum of $1000.

No comments: