I started by adding a coat of clear gesso to the Blue Fern Studios Generation paper, then added white crackle paste through a harlequin stencil, and added shading with grey and green Gelatos and a waterbrush once that was dry.
To frame my page and add some extra dimension, I added torn strips of paper left over from other projects with this kit.
The chipboard frames and elements and roses included in the kit are perfect for layering.
I cut strips of words from the Graphic 45 June Cut Apart paper and tucked those in amongst the chipboard frames for some added interest.
If you haven't picked up your August kit yet, be sure to stop by the My Creative Scrapbook store to check out not only the Limited Edition kit, but the other amazing August kits.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope it's the start of a marvelous week.
Kit Supplies Used:
- Blue Fern Studios Attic Charm papers: Generation, Foyer
- Graphic 45 Time To Flourish papers: June Cut Apart, June Flourish
- Heidi Swapp Photo Frames Chipboard
- Maggie Holmes Bloom Chipboard
- Blue Fern Studios flowers: Attic Charm Glitter Roses
- Prima flowers: Garden Fable Perrinial
- Doodlebug Designs alphas: Love Letters