I'm stopping in tonight to share another Bloom Girl project I coloured while on vacation, this time a gift bag I gave out at Christmas. This time I used the Summer stamp, colouring in the scroll in her hair with a gold leafing pen, and covering the summery flowers, bees and berries with poinsettias.
The poinsettias are cut from Prima Cigar Box Secrets paper and edged in gold leafing pen, with Prima Glass Beads as centres. The greenery (which in this case is blue hehe) is also cut from Cigar Box Secrets.
A little closeup of the colouring, using Copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Prima Bloom Girl stamp: Summer
- Prima Cigar Box Secrets paper: Robusto, Corona, Panatela
- Copic Sketch markers
- Kroma 18 Karat Gold Leafing Pen
- Prima Glass Beads: Butter
- Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die