Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Magic" Altered Photo Box & Video

It's my turn on the Flying Unicorn Today post, and I am sharing my Off-The-Page project from the December "Magic" Kit of the Month, and a step-by-step video on how I put this project together.


The cute little fairies on the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden papers were just too good to pass up, and I made them the focus of my fantastical shadow box.




Thanks for watching!

Supplies:

From the Kit of the Month:

- Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden "Rapture" & "Magic"
- Darice fence

From my Stash:

- Media: Glass Beads Gel, Gesso, Vintage White Acrylic
- Shimmerz Texturez: Sandy Stone, Artie-Choked & Patina
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz: Sour Apple
- Magenta Nature Elements mask
- Shimmerz mists: Pop Art Pink, Sea Foam, Bed of Roses
- Prima stencils: 12x12 Scales, 6x6 Poppies and Peonies

No comments: