Saturday, November 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook - November Limited Edition Kit Reveal

Happy weekend, Bloggers! At this time of year I get irrationally excited for the time change, and that elusive extra hour of sleep. I say irrational, because as I'm sure other parents know, when you have little kids no one is going to get to take advantage of that extra hour of shut eye.

I can console myself with some other excitement happening this weekend, though: it's kit reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook today. I had the pleasure of guest designing with the Limited Edition kit again this month, and I have to tell you, it's a favourite of mine, with Blue Fern Studios Memoires papers and flowers, Prima flowers and several beautiful chipboard pieces.


I look forward to sharing my full projects with the kit, but in the meantime, here are some sneaks to wet your whistle.





Be sure to check out the My Creative Scrapbook store for available kits.

Have a great weekend - I hope you get that extra hour of sleep!



No comments: