Friday, November 11, 2016

Video Tutorial - Altered Wine Canister for My Creative Scrapbook

I'm up on the My Creative Scrapbook blog today with a start-to-finish video tutorial on how I converted a S'well water bottle cylinder into a wine bottle canister for a housewarming gift using the November Limited Edition kit.

Here's a preview of the completed project:


And the video, which includes instructions on how to make your own vine from the flowers in the kit:


A couple closeups of the project:


Gosh I love those beautiful Blue Fern Studios poppies!



And one more of the completed project.



Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to visit the My Creative Scrapbook store to check out the available kits, and visit the blog to find inspiration, including loads of tutorials, from the talented design team.

No comments: