Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Steampunk Tag - Flying Unicorn July KOM

Today's post is a pre-canned post as Evan, the boys and I are away for the weekend at my in-laws ocean-front cabin, hopefully enjoying some sunshine!

Today I have a tag made with the July Your Passion Your Art kit from Flying Unicorn. The Mixed Art Add on contains some awesome Tim Holtz metal stickers - borders, photo corners and oval frames. But what I saw when I looked at them was an awesome steampunk dress for my Julie Nutting Priscilla doll stamp.


Here's a closeup of the skirt. I really love how all the texture from the various stickers leant themselves to the shape of her dress.


I added Glossy Accents to the boots, hat and gloves for a patent leather look.


The background of the tag, as well as the base of the doll (and that spooky spider!), are all 13 Arts papers from the Small Art Big Passion kit.


If you're celebrating Canada Day, enjoy! 

Thank you for stopping by - your visits mean so much to me.

Supplies

From the Kit and Add-Ons:

- Tim Holtz Industrious Stickers
- 13 Arts Fly Away 6x6 paper pad
- 13 Arts Days and Nights cut-out sheet
- 13 Arts Paints: Matte Black and Matte White
- 13 Arts chipboard doily
- 13 Arts Peal Black mist
- Prima Resins

From my stash:

- Julie Nutting Priscilla stamp
- 13 Arts Paints: Matte Turquoise
- Prima Chalk Ink: Turquoise Stone
- Brads

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

WOW the textures on the skirt stand out!