Saturday, November 23, 2013

Blue Fern Studios DT Announcement



I can't believe I have kept this under wraps for a whole week. I am thrilled to announce I have been selected to be on the Blue Fern Studios DT for 2014! Blue Fern Studios has incredibly versatile chippies, and I couldn't be more excited to design for them. And look at this line up of talented designers I have the privilege of working with:


New Design Team Members
Evgenia Pelzer - South Africa
Jackie Clark - Canada
Jelissa Mei - Singapore
Joyce Lawrence - United States
Keren Tamir - Canada
Leila Cardoso - Brasil
Lisa Griffith - United States
Marie Josee Hamel - Canada
Maja Stokk - Sweden
Olga Heldwein - Poland
Rae Moses - United States
Yuko Tanaka - Japan

Returning Design Team Members:
Camilla Ekman - Sweden
Erin Blegen - Director of Marketing - United States
Kelly Foster - United States
Lisa Gregory - United States
Patter Cross -Assistant Design Team Coordinator -United States
Valerie Serfozo - Design Team Coordinator - United States

My first DT projects for Blue Fern Studios will be posted in January, but in the meantime here are some past layouts I have created with their chippies.




Congratulations to all the other ladies joining the team!

Thank you for stopping in today - I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. Evan and I are off zip trekking this morning.

1 comment:

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Lovely pages Dear
I'm so happy in work with you
xx
Leila