Friday, March 10, 2017

Beauty *** My Creative Scrapbook ***

Happy weekend, Bloggers! It's been a heck of a couple of weeks in our home, with the stomach flu making a slow progression through the family, but we are finally all back on our feet, and it's time to catch up on some blogging.

Today I'm sharing another layout made with the My Creative Scrapbook March Limited Edition kit, featuring a picture of one of my favourite couples, my sister and brother-in-law.

I started with the Prima Love Clippings "Deeply In Love" paper, then added torn and fussy cut layers from "To The Moon", and "Type" and "Telegraph" from Kaisercraft's Cherry Tree Lane collection


I splattered the background with the Prima Color Bloom Cotton Candy spray from the kit, along with a yellow mist from my stash and watered-down gesso, then started building my clusters.


Layers of flowers, vines, wire thread, chipboard and fussy cut pieces.


I finished everything off by dabbing the elements with gesso to help marry all the elements together.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven't checked out the 4 glorious kits this month, be sure to check out the My Creative Scrapbook store. For inspiration throughout the month, be sure to follow the MCS blog.

No comments: