Today I'm sharing my creepy casket, whose occupant is climbing back out of the grave to celebrate Halloween.
I covered the casket with Authentique Spirited papers from the Flying Unicorn Store, and also used them to fashion my skeleton's top hat.
A riot of Petaloo blooms top the casket lid, along with some sparkly sprays.
The Flying Unicorn Adornment heart is heat embossed to give it some colour while allowing the details to shine through.
A couple of gold teeth and a gold cane topper thanks to the Krylon Gold Leafing pen. (The staff for his walking stick is a cake pop stick painted black and white).
I love the lacy black details on the Authentique papers!
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you haven't already, scoop up your Flying Unicorn Your Passion, Your Art kits while you can! If you missed out, or if you want to ensure you never miss out again, be sure to check out our pre-order option - you order the kits and/or add-ons on a month-to-month basis as it suits you, and are guaranteed a kit on reveal day.
From the Kit and Add-Ons:
- Darice casket
From My Stash:
- Authentique Spirited: Suspicious x 2, Conjure, Foundation Two
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz: Licorice Stick
- Tattered Angels Paint System: Weathered Pine
- Petaloo Botanica Blooms: Lavender/Purple
- Petaloo Textured Elements: Burlap Blossoms - Black, Mixed Textured Blossoms - Moss Green
- Petaloo Botanica Minis: Lavender/Purple
- Prima flowers: Lady Godivas - Orange Ice
- Prima Vintage Vanity Metals